July 26, 2010
We are seeking a qualified individual to assist the Project Manager in all functions for the Philadelphia Chapter.
Assistant to Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Schedule all travel
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendar
- Prepare and submit expense reports
- Correspondence - phone, mail, etc.
- Create letters, invitations, spreadsheets, and mailings as directed
- Coordinate facility maintenance, i.e., office and equipment repairs, cleaning, etc.
- Schedule use of boardroom
- Order and maintain office supplies, including Academy print materials
- Handle logistics for all in-house entertaining, i.e., catering for board meetings, etc.
- Pouch - i.e., preparation and dissemination of invoices and all materials coming and going through pouch
- Manage and reconcile petty cash
- Coordinate arrangement for convention/conference participation
- Order booth/materials as needed
- Maintain databases (OnContact, prospects, press, VIP, etc.)
- Process all applications
- Handle logistics for all membership functions, i.e., committee meetings, general membership meetings, etc.
- Handle all recruiting and retention mailings
- Assist in development of recruiting and retention strategies and timelines
- Membership correspondence – new member mailings, response to member questions, requests, etc.
- Staff membership booth at trade shows and events, as scheduled
Event Responsibilities (as directed, but may include):
- Handle all meeting logistics for board meetings including minutes
- General correspondence with board, i.e., notification of meetings, collection of bios, etc.
- Communicating with vendors for equipment
- Venue logistics
- Drafting and/or proofing print materials - invitations, press releases, emails, ads, program books, recaps, website info, etc.
- Staffing event, i.e., registration table, etc.
- Certificates of Insurance for events
- Assist with newsletter as needed
- Schedule and prepare for Craft Committee meetings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Assist with maintenance of GRAMMY365 website as directed
- Supervise and train Interns, Student Representatives, and temporary assistants
Please email your resume & cover letter to: email@example.com No direct calls.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- 1 - 3 years related experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office. Experience with HTML and Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines with attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.