The GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares Giving 2010 campaign has officially ended. Thank you to our Chapter Co-Captains for leading the charge and to all the fantastic volunteers who worked tirelessly to make our very first grassroots fundraising campaign a smashing success! A sampling of the wonderful fundraising activities that music lovers across the country held in our honor are:
- Fundraising concert at the Troubadour in LA
- PSAs featuring Jason Castro, Dave Koz, Gordan Goodwin and Greg Field
- Ad in Nashville’s Music Row Newsletter for 6 weeks
- "Chari-table" at Seattle’s Tether Art Gallery and email blast to 800 people
- Concert at the home of DC Chapter Trustee Billy Zero
- Chapter Governor challenge grants in NY and LA
- Suzanne Koga/Leslie Ann Jones Cooking Party in San Francisco
- Iron Man Race donations in Philadelphia
- Info posted on homepages, podcasts and social networks for Summerfest and Verge
- Styx tour merchandise donation
Want to help? Below you'll find all the tools you'll need to run your own grassroots giving campaign on behalf of the GRAMMY Foundation or MusiCares, including artwork, letter templates, fundraising ideas and reference materials. You can use any and all resources you find in this toolbox for your very own Giving 2010 fundraiser. Need something you don't see here? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to mention which Chapter you are a member of or which city you are from.
Giving 2010 Logo, Widgets, Banners, Artwork and Donation Form
Download the Giving 2010 logo, Widgets, Banners, Artwork and a printable Donation Form for use with your grassroots campaign. Download now »
Do you need assistance coming up with an idea for your fundraiser? Click below for a list of possibilities. More »
Answers to your questions and more. More »
Program And Service Impact By Chapter
See how your Chapter has been touched by the GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares.More »
List Of Co-Captains By Chapter
Discover which Chapter members are generously donating their time as Co-Captains and are your local resource for guidance with your campaign. More »
Where Does The Money Go?
A list of various ways in which donations are utilized by the GRAMMY Foundation and MusiCares. More »
Like To Tweet?
Here’s a couple Twitter suggestions for the under 140 character crowd.
Suggested Tweets »